Foreclosures in Warner Robins GA in March 2014
With just 4.13% of this real estate market currently a distressed home, consumers looking to find a bargain in the available foreclosures in Warner Robins GA in March 2014 have limited options. It is imperative if you find an REO home you are interested in, do not delay, as other consumers are also out looking and you will be beat out by a quicker buyer. As a reminder, foreclosures often have special stipulations and funding options so it is always best to do your homework before making any assumptions on these properties.
Currently, there are 36 Warner Robins GA foreclosures available. The available bank owned homes in this community range from $19,900 to $201,400 with property sizes from 1,008 to 4,000 square feet. The majority (36) of the available foreclosure properties in this city have at least 3 bedrooms with 8 having even more bedroom space.
Sixteen of these Warner Robins foreclosures have been on the market for less than 30 days. The details for these newer distressed homes are listed below (address, price, sq ft, subdivision, year built):
- 202 Arnold Boulevard, $19,900, 1,008, Warner Robins Manor, 1943
- 703 Bernard, $33,000, 1,598, Walker Park, 1955
- 215 Ward Street, $34,000, 1,332, Northview, 1954
- 119 Alanwood Court, $58,900, 1,204, Wesley Place, 2001
- 107 Hackamore Lane, $66,000, 1,149, Saddlebrook, 1995
- 114 Foxfire Drive, $74,800, 2,044, Tanglewood Estates, 1978
- 112 Barecky Drive, $76,500, 1,500, Wellston Estates, 1984
- 104 Karen Drive, $79,900, 1,544, Country Villas, 1963
- 211 Haverhill Drive, $79,900, 1,164, Dover Meadows, 1998
- 201 Pebblebrook East, $82,500, 1,756, Crosscreek, 1991
- 105 Loxley Drive, $88,350, 1,522, Crestview Plantation, 1993
- 1216 Sardis Lane, $109,900, 1,170, Providence Park, 1992
- 124 Berkley Circle, $139,900, 1,635, Hyde Park, 2007
- 723 Broderick Circle, $143,000, 1,991, Estates at Lake Joy, 2009
- 123 Berkley Circle, $147,900, 1,641, Hyde Park, 2013
- 103 Falling Leaves Drive, $201,400, 2,643, Quail Run, 1987
The overall Warner Robins real estate market is balanced (does not favor buyers or sellers) with 7+ months of houses to choose from. However, many buyers and investors are opting for foreclosures in Warner Robins GA in March 2014 over traditional homes because they believe these REO properties are good value. Some of these REO homes may need some tender-loving-care while others may be move in ready….you never know until you see the house.
Your Warner Robins GA Foreclosure Specialist
Whether you are in the market for foreclosures in Warner Robins GA in March 2014 or want to review your standard listing options, working with an agent who is well versed in the Warner Robins real estate market can make all the difference.
When you are ready to begin your home search, I am available to assist with all your Perry home buying or selling needs, and look forward to earning both your trust and business.
For a complete list of available Warner Robins homes for sale, click here for Warner Robins GA Home Searches or call me at (478) 960-8055 (C) / (478) 953-8595 x227 (O) so we can discuss your specific Warner Robins housing needs.
Foreclosures in Warner Robins Georgia in March 2014
Statistics represent ONLY available foreclosure single family homes in Warner Robins GA as of the date posted. (Source: CGMLS). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.