Foreclosures in Warner Robins GA in April 2014
Currently, 10.6% of this real estate market is distressed so buyers who want foreclosures in Warner Robins GA in April 2014 have several choices. It is imperative if you find an REO home you are interested in, do not delay, as other consumers are also out looking and you run the risk of losing out to a quicker buyer. As a reminder, foreclosures often have special stipulations and funding options so it is always best to do your homework before making any assumptions on these properties.
Currently, there are 41 Warner Robins GA foreclosures available. The available bank owned homes in this community range from $11,500 to $279,900 with property sizes from 876 to 4,000 square feet. The majority (37) of the available foreclosure properties in this city have at least 3 bedrooms with 11 having even more bedroom space.
Eighteen of these Warner Robins foreclosures have been on the market for less than 30 days. The details for these newer distressed homes are listed below (address, price, sq ft, subdivision, year built):
- 214 Wakefield Drive, $11,500, 924, Somerset, 1980
- 105 Angela Avenue, $12,000, 1,075, Evergreen Park, 1953
- 251 Ward Street, $19,900, 876, Northview, 1954
- 107 Virginia Drive, $29,900, 1,333, United Estates, 1974
- 912 Elberta Road, $48,700, 1,331, Northside Point, 1966
- 301 Markwood Drive, $65,900, 2,080, Greenbriar, 1976
- 114 Eastlake Drive, $76,000, 2,130, Northlake, 1979
- 200 Sleepy Lane, $77,500, 1,411, Sleepy Hollow, 1990
- 113 Feagin Mill Road, $79,900, 1,936, South Oaks, 1985
- 102 Spruce Street, $82,500, 2,667, Woodland Hills, 1961
- 108 Deer Track Court, $82,900, 1,116, Deerfield, 2005
- 120 Knights Bridge, $108,000, 1,362, Hyde Park, 1997
- 222 Knights Bridge, $108,900, 1,476, Hyde Park, 2001
- 110 Sunnymeade Drive, $109,000, 1,507, Houston Pointe, 2003
- 200 Wembley Drive, $112,500, 1,493, Wembley at Glen Laurel, 2004
- 118 Whippoorwill Drive, $143,250, 3,182, Quail Run, 1985
- 206 Welney Circle, $279,700, 2,620, Kensington, 2011
- 204 Club Court, $279,900, 3,528, Stathams Place, 1990
The overall Warner Robins real estate market is balanced (does not favor buyers or sellers) with 7+ months of houses to choose from. However, many buyers and investors are opting for foreclosures in Warner Robins GA in April 2014 over traditional homes because they believe these REO properties are good value. Some of these REO homes may need some tender-loving-care while others may be move in ready….you never know until you see the house.
Your Warner Robins GA Foreclosure Specialist
Whether you are in the market for foreclosures in Warner Robins GA in April 2014 or want to review your standard listing options, working with an agent who is well versed in the Warner Robins real estate market can make all the difference.
When you are ready to begin your home search, I am available to assist with all your Perry home buying or selling needs, and look forward to earning both your trust and business.
For a complete list of available Warner Robins homes for sale, click here for Warner Robins GA Home Searches or call me at (478) 960-8055 (C) / (478) 953-8595 x227 (O) so we can discuss your specific Warner Robins housing needs.
Foreclosures in Warner Robins Georgia in April 2014
Statistics represent ONLY available foreclosure single family homes in Warner Robins GA as of the date posted. (Source: CGMLS). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
The data related to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of Central Georgia MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.