Civilians, Contractors, and Military relocating to Robins AFB, did you know in addition to the wide variety of products and services provided to its members, the Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) also offers home loans?
Established in 1933, and once offered to only Navy personnel, NFCU services are now available to all of the following:
- Department of Defense (DoD) uniformed personnel (including retirees)
- DoD Reservists (including retirees)
- Army and Air National Guardsmen (both civilian and retirees)
- DoD Officer Candidates (all branches to include the Coast Guard and Merchant Marines)
- US Government employees and contractors assigned to DoD installations
- DoD civilians (includes retirees)
- US Coast Guard
- Family members of any category above
This means the vast majority of Robins Air Force Base employees, to include HQ Air Force Reserve and Georgia Air National Guard are eligible for NFCU services.
The Navy Federal Credit Union also offers special programs only to active duty personnel such as their Active Duty Choice Mortgage with no Private Morgage Insurance required. They also offer a competitive VA Mortgage with 100% financing.
As with any program or service, make sure you do your own research, fully understand the details, and are comfortable with all available options before signing up.
As your Warner Robins GA Realtor, I look forward to assisisting you with all your Robins AFB and Warner Robins Real Estate needs.
Visit my Warner Robins Real Estate website to preview a complete list of Homes for Sale in Warner Robins or to Search for Homes in Houston County GA.
Call me today at (478) 960-8055 for all your Warner Robins Real Estate needs.