Last Revision: May 24, 2018
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We do everything in our power to avoid misusing your personal data. The following information explains our current privacy protection practices and standards as well as what information we collect, why we collect it, and how we use and protect that information.
470 S Houston Lake Rd
Warner Robins GA 31088
Collection of Information:
We collect personal information from you when you register to receive listings, fill out a form, send an email, perform a social media function, or subscribe to our news feed/newsletter. This includes your name, address, email, and phone number. If you do not want to provide your personal information, you can visit the site anonymously (without registering or using the options previously mentioned) or you can call us with your questions directly.
If you decide to provide personal information, we safeguard that information, and respect your privacy in accordance with Georgia Law and the Privacy Act of 1974.
At any time, you can request access to the data you have provided us, request we fix incorrect information, or request we delete your information. You can also unsubscribe yourself from receiving listings as well as news feed/newsletter information.
Information Disclosure To Outside Parties
We do not sell, share, or transfer your personal information to outside parties, unless required for law enforcement or legal purposes. We may use the information you provide to contact you for internal reviews, improving website content quality, and making the site more user friendly.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies. This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Session ID Cookies. This website uses WordPress Open Source CMS and session ID cookies is set in your browser for each visit to the website. These cookies are however deleted once your visit session ends.
- IDX Account Cookies. When viewing individual properties via IDX on our website, if you choose to schedule a showing, request info or save to favorites, a new user id is made for your account in our IDX provider (iHomefinder) and a cookie is set to remember your selections and account.
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data through a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the website and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. Review the Google Analytics Terms of Service to understand their policy/services.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way this website is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the website, ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it is important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our website actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including: Buffer, Digg, Diigo, Facebook, Fark, Feedburner, Flipboard, Folkd, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, Twitter, YouTube, and other sites you chose via a drop-down list, will set cookies through our website which may be used to enhance your profile on their website or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
General Data Protection Regulation
CAN SPAM Act
Do Not Track Signals
We do not honor Do Not Track signals requests.
We have made every attempt to ensure the information presented on this website is correct. However, we make no claims to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information on this website. If errors or omissions are identified, we will make every attempt to update that material in a timely manner. In no event will we be liable for any damages arising from the use of this website.