Calling all Middle Georgia fishermen (and women)! Robins AFB Library with an abundance of Catfish, Bass, and Bream. The lakes/creek are open to all active duty and retired military, civilian employees, family members, and guests. Guests must be accompanied by the sponsor. If you’re 16 or older, a Georgia Fishing License is required.
Homes for Sale in Warner Robins GAFishing Sites:
– Duck Lake
– Horse Creek (not during hunting season)
– Luna Lake
– Scout Lake (fish restocking underway)
Permit Required for Base Fishing:
– Individual, $4
– Family, $7
– Guests, $2
Catch and Possession Limitations:
– Catfish, 6+ inches, limit is 6 per 24-hr period
– Bass, 6+ inches, limit is 6 per 24-hr period
– Bream, Any size, limit is 25
Conservation and Safety:
– An adult must accompany any person less than 12 years of age.
– Swimming or wading is prohibited.
– Boats must have Coast Guard approved Personal Floatation Devices (PFD’s).
Note: Kids under 12 and all non-swimmers must wear PFD’s while on the water.