Seller FAQ: How Much Does A Comparative Market Analysis Cost?
Surprisingly, potential sellers ask me a few times a month, “How much does a Comparative Market Analysis cost?” The answer is always the same…ZERO. Like most Realtors, I provide Comparative Market Analysis’ (CMA) FREE of charge whether you allow me to list your home or not and NO strings are attached.
In simple terms, a CMA provides your homes worth in the current real estate market. Below is a list of the items you can expect to see in my CMA:
- Sold Listings – The latest 6-month snapshot in your neighborhood and surrounding communities for comparable homes (same/similar features, size, age, style, location, and condition). These homes have already been through the appraisal process and provide the baseline for pricing your house.
- Expired Listings – Often these homes were priced too high to begin with and are an indicator of pricing the market will not tolerate.
- Active Listings – Gives you an idea what the competition looks like, however, list price is not always a good indicator of what the home/area has to offer nor what the listing will eventually sell for.
- Withdrawn/Cancelled Listings – Pulled for a variety of reasons (pricing, repairs needed, switching Realtors, etc.), like active listings, they may be your potential future competition.
- Pending Sales – When available, I will provide this information. They are an indicator what the market is doing right NOW but until the home closes, these numbers should be used as a secondary source.
- Price Range – The price range I believe your home will sell in, based on facts.
- Detailed Home Information – I cannot accurately compare/price your home if I do not know what it offers. I will use several sources to gather as much data as possible about your property.
Providing consumers with real estate information they can use to make informed decisions is one of the many reasons to employ the services of a well qualified Warner Robins Real Estate Professional!
As always, Warner Robins real estate information is brought to you as a courtesy by Anita Clark, your Warner Robins Real Estate Consultant.
When you’re ready to sell a home in Warner Robins or anywhere in Houston County Georgia, call me at (478) 960-8055.